Adjudicator for Adjudication

Appointing an Adjudicator

Any Party to a Construction Contract can appoint an Adjudicator and refer any dispute at any time to Adjudication. You do not need a contract clause to do so.

If you do not have adjudication terms in your contract you can always seek agreement from the other party to appoint an Adjudicator.

If you have an adjudication clause written into your contract you must follow the procedure stated to conduct an adjudication process. If the clause is subject to and fails to comply with the Construction Acts it will be entirely void and the statutory scheme will apply.

If you would like to appoint an Arbicon Adjudicator or have your adjudication rights evaluated, please use our contact form or call any of our offices.